Tuesday, December 30, 2008

SAFE!!!

Wahhh!!
Omg!!!
This is so scaryy!!
I hit red right with average speed 100 man!!100!!
omg!!was rushing home..
because of the stupid curfew thingy..
who knows when I reached home!!
the one who set the curfew thingy wasnt home!!
omg aa!!!
Im still shaking now..
it wasnt orange when i hit..it was red..and red for a few seconds...tho....
omg!!scarryyy!!!
all the way from friend's house..zoom zoom zoom!!!
Pick my sis up..zoom home!!!
wahh!!lucky!!im safe!!
SAFE!!
P/S: Hope mata dont come and find me..LOL!!

3 comments:

c.l.o.u.d said...

hey.. mata ask me to catch u.. lol.=p
haha.. chill la..
m'sia police not that hardworkin d... hehe..

Miao said...

Haha!!come come catch mr..
waiting for u..haha!Lol..
haha!!

june juin said...

hey..cat!
june here..
remember me??
louis cant remember..hahaa